S-Bus Cards For Sale
- 370-2443 (2) $15 each
- Differential Ultra-Wide SCSI card. I've never used these, they came
with some servers I bought.
- 370-1704 (2) $50 each
- Differential Fast-Wide SCSI card. I've never used these.
- 501-1725 (3) $1,500 each
- This is an HSI card. I've seen them used to connect to 3270 emulation
- 501-2015 (1) $20 each
- This is a fast ethernet 100-base-T plus SCSI II on one card.
I never had this in service. It came in one of the servers I purchased.
- 501-2919 (3) $35 each
- This is a fast ethernet 100Base-T card for Sun Sparc S-bus based
systems. I've been using them in SS-10's. They are recognized and
supported by Linux.
- 501-2367 (1) $100 each
- This card provides two PCMIA slots from one S-bus slot. It comes
with a USR WorldPort 14.4k modem.
- ADC Network Inc AX7000-S-V35-4Port (1) $100 each
- This is a 4-port V.35/RS-449 S-bus card. It's not made by Sun. I
don't have drivers for it and I don't know if Linux supports it. A
V.35/RS-449 is an interface that would typically be used to connect to a
CSU/DSU terminating a T1 or E1 connection.
- Performance Tech Single Ended SCSI (1) $10
- This is a single-ended narrow SCSI card made by Performance
Technologies INC. I have no drivers for this. I have been able to find
zero information on the net. I never had it in service here.
Eskimo North • P.O. Box 55816 • Shoreline, WA 98155 • Tel:
206-812-0051 • Toll Free: 800-246-6874