[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: 206-367-3837 ring-no-answer
- To: Charles <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: 206-367-3837 ring-no-answer
- From: Robert Dinse <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 1 Mar 2000 02:59:44 -0800 (PST)
- cc: firstname.lastname@example.org
- In-Reply-To: <Pine.SUN.3.96.1000301024951.7745Femail@example.com>
- Newsgroups: lobby, announcements
- Resent-Date: Wed, 1 Mar 2000 02:59:52 -0800
- Resent-From: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Resent-Message-ID: <"MznGG.0.IX2.eWFlu"@mx1>
- Resent-Sender: email@example.com
On Wed, 1 Mar 2000, Charles wrote:
> > While testing lines, I have found one, 361-9739, that when you call it, it
> > rings, but we have no dial-tone, battery or ground, or ringing on the line at
> > the telco block.
> Am I missing something? How does this relate to the number in the subject
> line (the one I use)?
> - Charles -
206-367-3837 is a hunt group, 361-9739 is one of the lines in the hunt
group. If you hit that line, then you're going to get ring-no-answer because
it is open somewhere in the telco before it gets to us.