[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
DSL, Meeting, Dual Channels..
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: DSL, Meeting, Dual Channels..
- From: Robert Dinse <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Fri, 18 May 2001 15:04:43 -0700 (PDT)
- Newsgroups: lobby, announcements
- Resent-Date: Fri, 18 May 2001 15:04:52 -0700
- Resent-From: email@example.com
- Resent-Message-ID: <"JuFaI3.0.Go4.3oP1x"@mx1>
- Resent-Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
I need to find a good deal on a Cisco 2600 with intergral CSU/DSU card, if anybody can point me in that direction it would be helpful at getting our DSL service up and running. We should have Qwest Mega central operational by the end of this month, assuming we can get a router here in time. Eskimo North users meeting is this sunday, May 20th, 2:30PM, at Ballard Godfathers, on 15th Ave NW, between 61st and 62nd street (Seattle), a block north of Ivars. We meet in the part of the restuarant back farthest from 15th NW, past the salad bar, restrooms, and utinsils. In that back portion, generally in the area away from the TV and games as they tend to make it difficult to talk. We have someone working on getting access to Telia lines setup for us this evening which is an alternative to MegaPOP that can also provide dual channel (UUNET and Qwest can not). We have a number of customers who have recently had problems with getting channels to bind properly using MegaPOP and hopefully this will provide a working alternative. Thanks to those of you that pointed me to the Seagate Barracuda 180GB drives for the news server.