Re: User Meeting

On Sun, 20 May 2001, Chris Dailey wrote:

> What, nobody showed up? Your home early.

     With the exception of Eric, absolutely nobody.

     So I'm posting this to pose the question of whether or not we should have
one next month or have one somewhere other than Godfathers.

     I don't like Godfathers well enough to go there just to eat Pizza, if I'm
going to ruin my health I'd prefer to ruin it with good Pizza, but most of the
good places are busy and not real conducive to meetings..

     So what does everyone think?  Is there a better place?  Should we bother
next month?