[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Dial Plan A numbers..
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Dial Plan A numbers..
- From: Robert Dinse <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2001 20:45:39 -0700 (PDT)
- Newsgroups: announcements, lobby
- Resent-Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2001 20:45:46 -0700
- Resent-From: email@example.com
- Resent-Message-ID: <"sZB083.0.fV.gZrSx"@mx1>
- Resent-Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
There have been some problems with some of the dial plan A StarPOP
numbers. Tonight I found out that somehow the list got goofed up and some of
the plan B grid.net numbers and MegaPOP numbers got into the StarPOP list we
were supplied with.
I am trying to get a corrected list and remove the duplicates, in the
meantime if you see a plan A number that is the same as plan B, it's wrong
and not part of plan A.