[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Specials End Oct 31st / Dial plan B/D/E rates, Etc.
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Specials End Oct 31st / Dial plan B/D/E rates, Etc.
- From: Robert Dinse <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2001 03:53:42 -0800
- Newsgroups: lobby, announcements
- Old-Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2001 03:52:37 -0800 (PST)
- Resent-Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2001 03:53:42 -0800
- Resent-From: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Resent-Message-ID: <"ZX73E1.0.Gm3.6Jftx"@mx1>
- Resent-Sender: email@example.com
To take advantage of the two-year dial plan A or F specials, your payment must be post-marked by Oct 31st. Dial plan B, D, E, and H rates are going up on November 1st, Dial plan A and F rates will remain the same EXCEPT that the specials will end October 31. Remote shell rates will be going up on November 1st. The increases will be more on the short-term rates than the long-term because I need to encourage people to go to the longer terms. After 9/11, more payments have been the shorter term rates and the result is I spend every waking hour doing accounting and have no time left for anything else. If you can go to a longer interval, a quarter instead of a month, a year instead of a quarter, etc, it will free up my time so I can work on getting other things going like PHP, DSL, web mail/news, better spam rejection, etc, and I'd much appreciate that.