Technology for Children 02-24-2002 (fwd)

     I have blocked e-mail from Solution Pro's address space:

   Netname: SOLUTIONPRO-NET
   Netblock: 64.71.192.0 - 64.71.207.255
   Maintainer: SLPR

   Coordinator:
      SolutionPro Inc.  (ZS144-ARIN)  hostmaster@noc.spro.net
      208-947-5972

   Domain System inverse mapping provided by:

   HOST-1.SPRO.NET              64.71.192.2
   HOST-2.SPRO.NET              64.71.192.3

     I have done this because their policy allows spamming if the spammer
provides an "Opt-Out" mechanism.  I don't feel that I, or our customers, should
have to "Opt-Out" of every spammers list to avoid being harassed with this
garbage.

     See Item #6:

	http://www.spro.net/legal/terms.php

     If/when this policy is amended to disallow spamming and the new policy is
actively enforced, I will remove filters blocking SMTP connections.

     Below is an example of a spam we received should anybody be in doubt.