News

     I got word from Cidera today that they midst a deal and will be
ressurrected within 24 hours.

     I still plan to switch from the satellite feed to a suck feed with caching
because it will enable us to provide a full feed with good retension without
having a huge spool locally.

     The downside is that news will only be accessible via NNTP and it will not
be possible to have the news spool mounted locally, well, at least not without
some cool software being developed (I have an idea how to do this that would be
cool but it would involve some considerable programming).