News

     The news box keeps crashing.  We are getting memory errors when the
ethernet controller accesses memory but not the CPU's which indicates a problem
with the controller, which, unfortunately is integral to the main board.

     I have another box that has been intended to replace this machine for a
long time (with a lot more CPU and memory), however, I am having difficulty
with the software.

     Particularly, I can't get the modern version of sendmail to work right
with UUCP. There is little documentation provided on how to do this.

     If anyone knows how to get this to work please let me know.