Cocinella / Ejabberd / Status.NET

Coccinella Installed
Posted on September 19, 2013

At the request of one of our customers, Vera Zonglitch, Coccinella, an instant messenger client that incorporates a whiteboard, has been installed on Shellx.

If there is any software applications that you would find useful that are currently not present on Shellx, please e-mail support@eskimo.com with your request.

 ___

Ejabberd XMPP Instant Messaging on shellx.eskimo.com
Posted on September 22, 2013

Per a request by the same customer that requested Coccinella, we have installed Ejabberd, an XMPP Instant messenging server on shellx.

To access it use Coccinella (a graphical application installed on shellx) or any other XMPP IM client on your machine and use host shellx.eskimo.com, port 5222, password authentication plain-text, do not require encryption as it is presently not working.

 ___

StatusNet Microblogging
Posted on September 22, 2013

Requested by the same customer, Vera Zonglitch, who had requested Concinella and Ejabberd, we've installed StatusNet.

Access it at http://www.eskimo.com/statusnet or by selecting "StatusNet" from the web applications on our home page.

   Knowledgeable human assistance, not telephone trees or script readers.