Possible ring no-answers

	I have been watching the modem stats over the last couple days,
and it looks like were are getting screwed over by US West again.

	There have been some lines in our pool that have gone dead, and
then later magically started taking calls again.  There was about 8 of
them earlier today, but there only seems to be one currently.

	We have no idea why they are doing this, but there is some US West
work activity down the street from here, and I can't help but wonder if it
is related.  We have received no notices or warnings from them, just some
lines have intermittently stopped working.

	Sorry about this folks.  If it keeps up, I will be having a
"conversation" with someone there at US West, and perhaps the Washington
Utilities and Trade Commision if neccessary.

	Sincerely,
	Jimmie Farmer

* calvin@eskimo.com | Jimmie R. Farmer, Eskimo North Tech Support Staff *
* Windows 95: n. 32 bit extensions and a graphical shell for a 16 bit   *
* patch to an 8 bit operating system originally coded for a 4 bit       *
* microprocessor by a 2 bit company that can't stand 1 bit of competition