[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Eskinews back up...
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Eskinews back up...
- From: "Jimmie R. Farmer" <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 11 Feb 1998 18:09:27 -0800 (PST)
- Resent-Date: Wed, 11 Feb 1998 18:09:36 -0800
- Resent-From: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Resent-Message-ID: <"ddv_g3.0.39.Udbuq"@mx1>
- Resent-Sender: email@example.com
Finally (I guess that was more than an hour, sorry about that). It is currently doing a renumber (It always seems to do this after a bad reboot bout like this), so it will not start completing NNTP connections until it is done renumbering the active file. This can take anywhere from 20 minutes to an hour to complete, so if you are getting timed out trying to connect, just try again after a while. Sincerely, Jimmie Farmer * firstname.lastname@example.org | Jimmie R. Farmer, Eskimo North Tech Support Staff * * Windows 95: n. 32 bit extensions and a graphical shell for a 16 bit * * patch to an 8 bit operating system originally coded for a 4 bit * * microprocessor by a 2 bit company that can't stand 1 bit of competition