[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Frame Relay
- From: Robert Dinse <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sun, 15 Feb 1998 17:41:25 -0800 (PST)
- Resent-Date: Sun, 15 Feb 1998 17:42:50 -0800 (PST)
- Resent-From: email@example.com
- Resent-Message-ID: <"Kc0v62.0.w9.Ncvvq"@mx2>
- Resent-Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
The frame relay T1 access circuit is down. It is a physical circuit
problem. We are not seeing any signal from the circuit but if we loop our
DSU/CSU back to itself, it sees it's own signal fine.
The problem has been referred to US West at 17:30 2/15/98, the US West
ticket number is 523188.