Routing Problems in the Fort Worth

Mon Oct 12 09:36:32 EDT 1998

OUTAGE MESSAGE

Greetings,

At approximately 09:25 on 10/12/98, we experienced a routing problem in Fort
Worth.  As a result, Users directly connected to Fort Backbone routers may
experience limited access to sites. .

We are working to fix the problem at this time.  Currently, the estimated time
to repair is 30 minutes.  We will keep you updated on this issue as we get new
information.  Please bear with us as we work to fix the problem.  We thank you
for your patience and patronage.

Jacquie M.,
-Sprintlink NOC

For Sprintlink network status, call 1-800-232-6895; option 1, 1.
For Sprintlink scheduled maintenance activities,
go to http://www.sprint.net/maint/