[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: pop-mail problems
- From: Robert Dinse <email@example.com>
- Date: Sat, 12 Dec 1998 15:51:49 -0800 (PST)
- Resent-Date: Sat, 12 Dec 1998 15:51:55 -0800
- Resent-From: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Resent-Message-ID: <"ABme93.0.-D2.R6mSs"@mx1>
- Resent-Sender: email@example.com
We had a problem with pop-3 mail today. It has been resolved.
The POP server uses a temporary directory that is on the mail spool.
In order to try to free up some space in the mail spool, I created a directory
on /var and put a symlink from the mail spool back to the directory on /var.
Today, the symlink got blown away, so I put things back the way they were
and pop-3 is functioning again.