[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
The last day of 14.4.
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: The last day of 14.4.
- From: "Jimmie R. Farmer" <email@example.com>
- Date: Sat, 16 Jan 1999 14:59:47 -0800 (PST)
- Resent-Date: Sat, 16 Jan 1999 14:59:52 -0800
- Resent-From: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Resent-Message-ID: <"Z3Lky.0.Kl4.ddHes"@mx1>
- Resent-Sender: email@example.com
I started last night, and it is taking longer than I though, sorry. I should be done this evening, since Seattle2 is the only annex left with 14.4 modems on it. There will be possible disconnections while I putz around setting the new modems up, starting at about 3:30pm and going until I am done, hopefully around 7 or 8pm. Thank you all for your patience and understanding during this transition. Sincerely, Jimmie Farmer * firstname.lastname@example.org | Jimmie R. Farmer, Eskimo North Tech Support Staff * * Windows 95: n. 32 bit extensions and a graphical shell for a 16 bit * * patch to an 8 bit operating system originally coded for a 4 bit * * microprocessor by a 2 bit company that can't stand 1 bit of competition