The last day of 14.4.

	I started last night, and it is taking longer than I though,
sorry.  I should be done this evening, since Seattle2 is the only annex
left with 14.4 modems on it.  There will be possible disconnections while
I putz around setting the new modems up, starting at about 3:30pm and
going until I am done, hopefully around 7 or 8pm.  Thank you all for your
patience and understanding during this transition.

	Sincerely,
	Jimmie Farmer

* calvin@eskimo.com | Jimmie R. Farmer, Eskimo North Tech Support Staff *
* Windows 95: n. 32 bit extensions and a graphical shell for a 16 bit   *
* patch to an 8 bit operating system originally coded for a 4 bit       *
* microprocessor by a 2 bit company that can't stand 1 bit of competition