[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
56K Dial-up Problems Seattle/Everett over the weekend and monday...
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: 56K Dial-up Problems Seattle/Everett over the weekend and monday...
- From: Robert Dinse <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 18 Feb 1999 01:24:28 -0800 (PST)
- Resent-Date: Thu, 18 Feb 1999 01:24:32 -0800
- Resent-From: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Resent-Message-ID: <"wzB1U3.0.5n2.Fnzos"@mx1>
- Resent-Sender: email@example.com
One of the cards in the PM4 was malfunctioning. It was not completly
failing, but was the cause of several disconnect and bad connection problems.
The card has been removed and a new one installed. The machine was rebooted
once the new card was installed, thus showing the new connections. This should
help the connections in this location immensly.