[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Seattle1 Reboot
- From: Robert Dinse <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Wed, 7 Apr 1999 20:20:13 -0700 (PDT)
- Resent-Date: Wed, 7 Apr 1999 20:20:27 -0700
- Resent-From: email@example.com
- Resent-Message-ID: <"S1aXD1.0.UK6.w123t"@mx1>
- Resent-Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
We had to reboot Seattle1 at about 8pm because of memory exhaustion.
We need 2MB parity SIMMS for these and as far as I can tell at least 70ns.
I don't know if there might be other particulars since the documentation
for these does not specify.