[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Planned Maintenance affecting 56k/ISDN 5/25/99 4am-6am
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Planned Maintenance affecting 56k/ISDN 5/25/99 4am-6am
- From: Robert Dinse <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 24 May 1999 22:15:02 -0700 (PDT)
- Resent-Date: Mon, 24 May 1999 22:15:10 -0700
- Resent-From: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Resent-Message-ID: <"oeyyZ.0.M_7.T7ZIt"@mx1>
- Resent-Sender: email@example.com
Tomorrow, on May 25, between 4am-6am, the communications servers providing
56k access in all locations will be rebooted to load newer software.
This activity will cause any connections up at that time to be dropped,
but should only result in a very brief outage while the equipment reboots.