[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
www / www2
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: www / www2
- From: Robert Dinse <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 3 Jun 1999 09:13:23 -0700 (PDT)
- Resent-Date: Thu, 3 Jun 1999 09:13:28 -0700
- Resent-From: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Resent-Message-ID: <"WRkwZ1.0.xo7.ecgLt"@mx1>
- Resent-Sender: email@example.com
This morning at around 7am, www crashed with three OOPS remaining on the
console. I do not know what caused this, this machine has been stable in so
far as the kernel is concerned.
WWW2, which logs to a file system on WWW and also access system CGI
programs, died because of it's dependency on WWW.
Both machines rebooted without any apparent problems and are up and