[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Eskimo Crash
- From: Robert Dinse <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sun, 13 Jun 1999 01:45:34 -0700 (PDT)
- Resent-Date: Sun, 13 Jun 1999 01:45:38 -0700
- Resent-From: email@example.com
- Resent-Message-ID: <"MO10Z2.0.G85.n-sOt"@mx1>
- Resent-Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
Eskimo crashed around 9:50pm saturday June 12, as the result of a memory
error. One good note to this, the new kernel NFS in 2.2.x worked, www
recovered after Eskimo came up without a reboot.
I did reboot it later that evening due to another problem (spinlock bug),
which was supposed to have been fixed in 2.2.7, but apparently is not.