[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Seattle2
- From: Robert Dinse <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Fri, 18 Jun 1999 23:45:21 -0700 (PDT)
- Resent-Date: Fri, 18 Jun 1999 23:45:25 -0700
- Resent-From: email@example.com
- Resent-Message-ID: <"fMQIT2.0.mW1.4opQt"@mx1>
- Resent-Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
I had to reboot Seattle2 6/18 about 11:45pm, because stuck jobs were
consuming all of the CPU cycles resulting in poor performance and I was unable
to kill the jobs in question.
This is a new one, or at least I've never encountered this before.