[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Moving Modems
- From: Robert Dinse <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 5 Jul 1999 19:00:20 -0700 (PDT)
- Resent-Date: Mon, 5 Jul 1999 19:00:23 -0700
- Resent-From: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Resent-Message-ID: <"nBZHl2.0.P03.sCMWt"@mx1>
- Resent-Sender: email@example.com
We are in the process of moving modems off of Seattle1 onto Seattle4.
Seattle1 is overloaded and doesn't have enough memory, Seattle4 is mostly
idle and is equipped with more memory.
As we do this, some cutoffs are likely, but this should result in
better service on the low speed pool.