Seattle-area 56k routing issues

A second carrier is being added for the equipment serving the
Seattle-area (including Everett and Tacoma)  56k lines, but
errors occurred in the routing of the new carrier.  There are
currently technicians on-site working on the routers to solve
this problem.

The end result of this is that there will be two carriers on the
data lines instead of the current one, which will add redundancy
and improve service.

The latest two updates tonight:

--
Eric T. Jorgensen		Reality's a Rorschach test,
Eskimo North Support Staff	And all the world's a blot.