[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: www2
- From: Robert Dinse <email@example.com>
- Date: Sun, 26 Sep 1999 21:02:42 -0700 (PDT)
- Resent-Date: Sun, 26 Sep 1999 21:02:45 -0700
- Resent-From: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Resent-Message-ID: <"x6WqS.0.Bp5.bnkxt"@mx1>
- Resent-Sender: email@example.com
www2, the virtual domain server, hung hard while I was attempting to write
backups. I don't know what caused this, there was no error message on the
console at all, the machine was completely unresponsive and power cycle was
necessary to bring it back up.
It has not done this before, in general, the LX's are very stable.