[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Mail delivery problems - especially list mail
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Mail delivery problems - especially list mail
- From: Robert Dinse <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 19 Oct 1999 18:02:28 -0700 (PDT)
- Resent-Date: Tue, 19 Oct 1999 18:02:31 -0700
- Resent-From: email@example.com
- Resent-Message-ID: <"kij8m1.0.ts.dIH3u"@mx1>
- Resent-Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
Something caused NIS to operate unreliably, there was for some reason a
problem communicating with portmapper. This caused some list submissions to
bounce because it couldn't determine the owner of the list program.
After a reboot, it appears to be operating correctly.