[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
US West strikes again
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: US West strikes again
- From: Robert Dinse <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 26 Oct 1999 22:06:26 -0700 (PDT)
- Resent-Date: Tue, 26 Oct 1999 22:06:31 -0700
- Resent-From: email@example.com
- Resent-Message-ID: <"8AVDY.0.hf7.NXe5u"@mx1>
- Resent-Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
US West has screwed up our Auburn number, 253-939-5992, currently it is
ringing in to Waynes Roofing, and our line has a number on it which is NOT
ours, somewhere along the line they've got the wiring hosed. This is also
affecting calls to 360-802-0992 because it hunts to this number when busy.
It's called into repair, they give us a 2-4 hour time frame since it is
a design circuit.