[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: News...
- From: Robert Dinse <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 29 Oct 1999 17:48:17 -0700 (PDT)
- Resent-Date: Fri, 29 Oct 1999 17:48:21 -0700
- Resent-From: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Resent-Message-ID: <"MUL452.0.up.K1a6u"@mx1>
- Resent-Sender: email@example.com
Well, new machine ran about an and then one of the drives stopped
responding. Don't know if this is a fluke, drive is dying, or there is some
other problem. Drive in question is a Quantum, and I've had nothing but
trouble from same. Place I used to get WD drives from (Computer One) is gone,
need to find another outlet.