[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Sparc 4/670MP > 384MB weirdness...
- To: Adam Rheaume <email@example.com>
- Subject: Re: Sparc 4/670MP > 384MB weirdness...
- From: Robert Dinse <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 2 Nov 1999 19:33:05 -0800 (PST)
- cc: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
- In-Reply-To: <Pine.LNX.email@example.com>
- Resent-Date: Tue, 2 Nov 1999 19:33:28 -0800
- Resent-From: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Resent-Message-ID: <"CsiXv1.0.bl.7qw7u"@mx1>
- Resent-Sender: email@example.com
On Tue, 2 Nov 1999, Adam Rheaume wrote:
> That leads me to beleive that, that 128mb sim may be bad. Do you have any
> other chips you can test your theory with to make sure it isnt a bad chip?
1) They were SIMMS from another 4/670MP that was functional before being
2) The memory diagnostics passed with no errors.