Last night; we added a new 20GB hard drive to mx1; copies all the files off the existing 4GB drive, and made it active. The larger drive was to make room for a large mail spool, the spool previously was on mail, but mail is running SunOS and is limited to 2GB partitions. I neglected a few important things; unmounting and remounting NFS mounted partitions is necessary after a disk change, and I neglected to do that in some circumstances; and I did not copy /tmp since it had nothing that needed to be preserved, but I also forgot to set permissions on the new disk /tmp. This broke the mailing lists; but these things should be corrected now. If you receive this, which is distributed by a mail list on that machine; you will know it's working again.