[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Western Washington v.34 Outage
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Western Washington v.34 Outage
- From: Robert Dinse <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sat, 13 Nov 1999 01:38:49 -0800 (PST)
- Resent-Date: Sat, 13 Nov 1999 01:38:53 -0800
- Resent-From: email@example.com
- Resent-Message-ID: <"nxidE1.0.1f5.i6JBu"@mx1>
- Resent-Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
US West has somehow messed up our (206) 367-3837 hunt group which the
V.34 numbers in Western Washington route to. Starting about 12:45AM, customers
(and us) we're getting "All circuits are busy now" recordings, now we are
getting re-order (fast busy).
I've got a trouble ticket called in to US West.