[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
TCP/IP Network Outage
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: TCP/IP Network Outage
- From: Robert Dinse <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 29 Nov 1999 03:35:59 -0800 (PST)
- Resent-Date: Mon, 29 Nov 1999 03:36:02 -0800
- Resent-From: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Resent-Message-ID: <"wZhdF1.0.aF6.YKcGu"@mx1>
- Resent-Sender: email@example.com
The present network outage is a maintenance outage. Sprint is loading
the Seattle gateway routers with a new IOS (software).
This was originally schedualed for 11/22 and was re-schedualed, but they
unfortunately did not communicate that to me which is why I was unable to
provide any warning of this in advance.