[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Packet Flood DOS
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
- Subject: Packet Flood DOS
- From: Robert Dinse <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Wed, 22 Dec 1999 07:11:35 -0800 (PST)
- Resent-Date: Wed, 22 Dec 1999 07:14:23 -0800 (PST)
- Resent-From: email@example.com
- Resent-Message-ID: <"_a6st1.0.dd1.DhEOu"@mx2>
- Resent-Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are currently experiencing a denial of service attack in the form of
a UDP packet flood aimed at one of our frame relay customers that is of
sufficient intensity that it is saturating our links.
We are working with Sprint to install a filter to block it up stream.