[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
- Subject: www crash
- From: Robert Dinse <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sat, 15 Jan 2000 10:11:53 -0800 (PST)
- Resent-Date: Sat, 15 Jan 2000 10:11:56 -0800
- Resent-From: email@example.com
- Resent-Message-ID: <"YDIUE1.0.3G1.hXBWu"@mx1>
- Resent-Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
WWW crashed with an OOPS of the swapper.
I found that two swap partitions were overlapping by one cylinder.