[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Eskinews Crash...
- From: Robert Dinse <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2000 00:28:44 -0800 (PST)
- Resent-Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2000 00:28:50 -0800
- Resent-From: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Resent-Message-ID: <"f3yZb2.0.US.11hZu"@mx1>
- Resent-Sender: email@example.com
I was trying to build a new kernel that included a patch for a vm system bug in Linux in hopes that it would improve the stability of inn when the machine crashed. (I hadn't finished building the new kernel let along booted it yet). It is running the fsck on the spool, which is usually a 1-1/2 to 2 hour operation.