[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: www crashed..
- From: Robert Dinse <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2000 23:45:26 -0800 (PST)
- Resent-Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2000 23:45:37 -0800
- Resent-From: email@example.com
- Resent-Message-ID: <"XY4A41.0.0q4.Wgfau"@mx1>
- Resent-Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
www crashed with the Linux spin_lock problem. This is a problem that only
occurs on SMP architectures and that you only KNOW it has occurred on Sparc
because Intel SMP spin_locks have no debug code so you don't see the error it
just silently hangs.
It's back up.