[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: 56k Authentication
- From: Robert Dinse <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2000 17:13:19 -0800 (PST)
- Resent-Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2000 17:13:26 -0800
- Resent-From: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Resent-Message-ID: <"p0bAl3.0.8q5.qAUiu"@mx1>
- Resent-Sender: email@example.com
There is a router down that is breaking the ability for the 56k POP's to
talk to the Radius servers that are used for authentication.
It is being worked on now.