[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: News Crashed...
- From: Robert Dinse <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2000 23:56:01 -0800 (PST)
- Resent-Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2000 23:56:07 -0800
- Resent-From: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Resent-Message-ID: <"n5iBA3.0.TA2.MAviu"@mx1>
- Resent-Sender: email@example.com
The news machine has just decided that I get to stay up another 2-1/2 to 3
hours. It crashed with a hard hang. No error messages on the console, just
like mail did the other night. Different operating system, different hardware.
It's running file system checks now. Owing to the size of the news spool,
this takes about 2-1/2 hours.