[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Eskimo & Mail Reboots
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Eskimo & Mail Reboots
- From: Robert Dinse <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2000 22:55:00 -0800 (PST)
- Resent-Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2000 22:55:05 -0800
- Resent-From: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Resent-Message-ID: <"HI-nH.0.AK2.8NDju"@mx1>
- Resent-Sender: email@example.com
I rebooted Eskimo and Mail tonight to change some NFS parameters which
should provide a little better thruput for mail, news for readers that use the
spool directory, access to web logs, etc.
I had to reboot eskimo twice because one of the fstab entries for the
recently added disk drives was incorrect.