[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: 206-367-3837 ring-no-answer
- From: Robert Dinse <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2000 20:22:02 -0800 (PST)
- Resent-Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2000 20:22:06 -0800
- Resent-From: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Resent-Message-ID: <"uCUuA2.0.mp3.jbqku"@mx1>
- Resent-Sender: email@example.com
While testing lines, I have found one, 361-9739, that when you call it, it
rings, but we have no dial-tone, battery or ground, or ringing on the line at
the telco block.
I tried to report this using US West's website, their website was down.
I called into repair, however their records are screwed up so this may
take a few days for them to chase down and get corrected.