[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Seattle3 Crash
- From: Robert Dinse <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 6 Apr 2000 20:02:19 -0700 (PDT)
- Resent-Date: Thu, 6 Apr 2000 20:02:23 -0700
- Resent-From: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Resent-Message-ID: <"Dq0Im1.0.Xl3._-Kxu"@mx1>
- Resent-Sender: email@example.com
Eric was in the process of moving modems and a copy of parameters failed
and then Seattle3 crashed. It seems to be functioning OK now after reboot.
We're trying to get one shelf cleared so we can put a rack in place for
routing and other equipment.