[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
tia1 / mx1 ypserv
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: tia1 / mx1 ypserv
- From: Robert Dinse <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2000 20:28:31 -0700 (PDT)
- Resent-Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2000 20:28:35 -0700
- Resent-From: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Resent-Message-ID: <"Ba0_z1.0.4X1.Zr-yu"@mx1>
- Resent-Sender: email@example.com
Tia1 basically locked up and died and I had to reboot it.
However, doing the reboot process I discovered a problem with the ypserv
on mx1, for some reason the group database was incomplete.
I have re-initialized the yp databases on mx1, rebooted tia1 again,
everything appears to be OK now.