[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: www2 crash
- From: Robert Dinse <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sun, 16 Apr 2000 12:10:12 -0700 (PDT)
- Resent-Date: Sun, 16 Apr 2000 12:10:17 -0700
- Resent-From: email@example.com
- Resent-Message-ID: <"MBFui3.0.DT4.P0X-u"@mx1>
- Resent-Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
WWW2, which hosts many of the virtual domains, locked up it appears around
11:05AM. I got a call at 11:45, and it was restored by 11:58.
There were no error messages on the console and it was locked solid, not
even L1-A would return to the PROM console, I had to power-cycle it to reset.