[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Virtual Domains
- From: Robert Dinse <email@example.com>
- Date: Sun, 16 Apr 2000 17:20:24 -0700 (PDT)
- Resent-Date: Sun, 16 Apr 2000 17:20:30 -0700
- Resent-From: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Resent-Message-ID: <"1-YQ03.0.9l2.DZb-u"@mx1>
- Resent-Sender: email@example.com
WWW2 died again this afternoon while I was at the user meeting. It
died with an OOPS on the swapper.
I'm not sure if this is just coincidence after this morning's hard hang
or if this machine is developing hardware problems but I will be keeping an
eye on it to try to determine which is the case. I do have spare parts for
this box if that ends up being the case (motherboard, etc).