[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Seattle/Everett 56k outage 3:30-3:45pm
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Seattle/Everett 56k outage 3:30-3:45pm
- From: "Eric T. Jorgensen" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2000 15:52:46 -0700 (PDT)
- Resent-Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2000 15:52:52 -0700
- Resent-From: email@example.com
- Resent-Message-ID: <"U5kGR.0.AY5.3JC2v"@mx1>
- Resent-Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
We had some authentication errors on 56k/ISDN connections in the
Seattle/Everett area today for about 15-20 minutes. Left a
couple voice mails with the technicians at that equipment
location at the time, but things look to be back up now. Still
no word on what caused it at the moment.
Eric T. Jorgensen Reality's a Rorschach test,
Eskimo North Support Staff And all the world's a blot.
206-812-0051, 800-246-6874 "Semper Tux (Linux Forever)"