[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Vancouver BC Outage...
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Vancouver BC Outage...
- From: Robert Dinse <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sun, 30 Apr 2000 07:07:38 -0700 (PDT)
- cc: email@example.com
- Newsgroups: lobby, announcements
- Resent-Date: Sun, 30 Apr 2000 07:07:46 -0700
- Resent-From: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Resent-Message-ID: <"BOlrH1.0.Ss2.ou33v"@mx1>
- Resent-Sender: email@example.com
The outage of the Vancouver British Columbia dial-ups yesterday evening
was caused by a switch upgrade being done by the data provider for that POP.
I apologize for the lack of notice in advance but we weren't given any.
Apparently they did not expect the upgrade to result in an outage but it did.
It should be all fixed now, let us know if you experience any problems.