[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: www2
- From: Robert Dinse <email@example.com>
- Date: Sat, 6 May 2000 10:00:49 -0700 (PDT)
- Resent-Date: Sat, 6 May 2000 10:00:54 -0700
- Resent-From: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Resent-Message-ID: <"n525Q1.0.5L5.6_45v"@mx1>
- Resent-Sender: email@example.com
WWW2 locked up solid this morning, not even a response at the console.
Had to power-cycle to reboot. I did do a kernel upgrade last night, but one
instance isn't sufficient to determine if it's related. This problem I've seen
on all machines from time to time regardless of OS.