[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Commerce 10:30PM 5/29 Maintenance Outage...
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Commerce 10:30PM 5/29 Maintenance Outage...
- From: Robert Dinse <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 29 May 2000 00:15:36 -0700 (PDT)
- Newsgroups: lobby, announcements
- Resent-Date: Mon, 29 May 2000 00:15:55 -0700 (PDT)
- Resent-From: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Resent-Message-ID: <"csphF2.0.Xg5.eaXCv"@mx2>
- Resent-Sender: email@example.com
We are still having disk I/O errors with commerce, the SSL web server, and
since we've already replaced the drive, it has to be something with the base
unit, most probably the power supply (as two others have failed this way
Consequently, we will be taking commerce down monday evening briefly to
move the drive into a different base to fix this problem. This shouldn't take
more than about 30 minutes.