[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Commerce Fixed...
- From: Robert Dinse <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 30 May 2000 00:40:00 -0700 (PDT)
- Resent-Date: Tue, 30 May 2000 00:40:05 -0700
- Resent-From: email@example.com
- Resent-Message-ID: <"AAk6F2.0.y25.K1tCv"@mx1>
- Resent-Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
Replacing the base seems to have fixed commerce. I was able to write a
complete set of backups without any disk I/O errors.