[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Eskimo / WWW Reboot 6:30-6:50pm 5/30
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Eskimo / WWW Reboot 6:30-6:50pm 5/30
- From: "Eric T. Jorgensen" <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 30 May 2000 19:16:01 -0700 (PDT)
- Reply-To: "Eric T. Jorgensen" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Resent-Date: Tue, 30 May 2000 19:16:03 -0700
- Resent-From: email@example.com
- Resent-Message-ID: <"GSvbv1.0.KE3.ZN7Dv"@mx1>
- Resent-Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
The FDDI driver on Eskimo caused a memory dump and reboot at
about 6:30 tonight; WWW swapped out from NFS errors shortly
thereafter and was rebooted when Eskimo was back up and running.
Everything was back up by about 6:50pm. Eskimo was back up
earlier, after quota checks completed.
Sorry for the inconvenience.
Eric T. Jorgensen Reality's a Rorschach test,
Eskimo North Support Staff And all the world's a blot.
206-812-0051, 800-246-6874 "Semper Tux (Linux Forever)"